32-channel live digital mixing console with 8 aux buses, 17 motorized faders, dedicated buttons and knobs for key functions.
The M-200i being part of the V-mixer family means it has award-winning sound quality, operation and expandability all condensed into a compact body. It is a V-mixer with 24 analog inputs, 12 analog outputs and stereo digital output (AES/EBU) all built-in to the main unit. It's ready to perform, out of the box. With the built-in REAC port, it is easily expanded to include remote I/O simply by adding a Roland digital snake head. Expand further with any other device from the REAC family including personal mixers and/or multi-channel recorder/player technology. Inside it is equipped with a fully spec'd 32 channels plus Main LR, 8 AUX, 4 matrix outputs, along with 8 DCA groups. It is loaded with four multi-effect processors and four 31-band graphic EQ units which are requirements for any professional live sound production. Other popular functions including WAV recording/playback using USB memory, remote control via PC/Mac and DAW recording.
- 32-channel digital mixer (controllable with or without iPad)
- 17 motorized faders, dedicated buttons and knobs for key functions
- 24 onboard inputs and 14 outputs, expandable up to 64 x 54
- Fully featured, comprehensive iPad control for all major functions
- Wireless and wired iPad control (two at same time)
- Easily expandable to include personal mixing and multi-channel playback/record
- Discrete design of high-grade head amp circuit
- Equipped with four versatile multi-effect processors
- Built-in USB memory recorder for uncompressed WAV recording