The AmpliVox Rack Cabinets Series are designed and engineered with safety, security and elegance in mind. Now your AmpliVox rack equipment will compliment your refined décor, in any room.
These cabinets are built to furniture quality standards and finished in either wood veneer or durable laminate with choice of colors.
The standard rack rails allow up to 21U (RC2101) components (17 inches deep) to be stacked within the unit. Power is provided by a built-in 6-outlet strip with surge suppressor, while your A/V gear is cooled by a UL-listed fan which draws air in from bottom vents. Four 3" swiveling casters (front locking) provide mobility. Both the front wood frame door with black tinted acrylic panel and wood rear access door has a key lock for security.
- Includes 2 pairs of 10-32 threaded, universal EIA spacing, fixed front and user installed back steel rack rails
- UL-listed cooling fan provides air circulation with dual bottom vents for flow through ventilation
- Standard with a 6-outlet power strip with surge suppressor
- 10 foot power cord with rotating 360° flat wall plug and excess cord wrap hooks
- Four sturdy bolt-through 3 inch swivel casters. The 2 front casters are locking
- Locking front door with black tinted acrylic panel and wood rear locking door for security
- Ships fully assembled
- Made in USA
- Hardwood Veneer