Gooseneck, Shock Mount. Provides over 20 dB reduction of transmitted impact and surface noise. Heavy duty steel construction. Narrow "footprint" for tight installations.
- Hi mass. low volume, for maximum shock absorption
- Custom formulated Impact Noise Resistant (INR) elastomer bushings
- Will not allow the microphone to "sag" or "droop”, even when using longer gooseneck microphones
- Direct input connection via top mount 3-pin female XLR type connecter
- Internal stop pin protects rubber parts from damage when inserting or removing microphones
- Fits any mini condenser gooseneck mic or other similar mics and attachments with XLR type connecter
- 6 foot balanced cable with Neutrik Male XLR connector