The DKM FX Modular KVM Extender Interface Card extends visually lossless, high-resolution DisplayPort signals over fiber cable. It also features two USB HID ports so you can easily connect your keyboards, mice, and other devices. You can use the extender card with the DKM FX Chassis for matrix switching or as a point-to-point KVM extender. The DKM FX Extender Card supports 4K resolutions (4096 x 2160 and 3840 x 2160) in single-head mode and up to 1920 x 1200 video in dual-head mode. Audio is directly reproduced by any connected displays with integrated speakers. The stereo signal can also be extracted and output separately.
- Dual-Head DP video with resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 on each video head
- Single-head DP video with resolutions up to 4096 x 2160
- Support for USB HID keyboards and mice
- (1) Singlemode fiber port
- Intelligent EDID management
- Compatible with Windows, Linux, Mac, and other common operating systems
- Supports embedded audio on DP connector (with compatible extender)