Fairfield, NJ - Comprehensive Connectivity Company, the tested and trusted connectivity solutions manufacturer to the Pro AV/IT markets since 1974, just unveiled their new NanoFlex™ Pro AV/IT Integrator Series™ Certified 4K 18G High Speed HDMI Cables. These cables are the latest in Comprehensive’s Flex™ series of cabling designed specifically for systems integrators and pack in all of the latest 4K high resolution features into an incredibly small and supple cable.
NanoFlex™ 4K cables not only provide full 4K@60 high resolution performance, but they also have an incredibly small nano-sized connector head on an unbelievably slender and ultra-flexible cable making this the only choice for 4K HDMI cabling in commercial or residential systems integration. These cables come equipped with all the latest HDMI 4K features including Ultra HD 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 Chroma sampling and fast 18Gbps bandwidth rating (end to end), transmission of High Dynamic Range (HDR) video, Ethernet, Deep Color, and up to 32 audio channels with ARC and support for wide angle theatrical 21:9 aspect ratio.
Comprehensive’s NanoFlex™ 4K HDMI Cables are made with premium quality commercial grade components including triple layered shielding to ensure the highest level of signal integrity and superior rejection of EM and RF interference. They are then wrapped in a proprietary ultra-flexible jacket, providing unsurpassed bendability and durability. Comprehensive Pro AV/IT Integrator Series™ Cables are up to 5X more durable on average than standard HDMI cables, ensuring your system is always up and running. Comprehensive’s NanoFlex™ 4K cables also go through rigorous testing and are ATC certified for a lifetime of worry-free performance for you and your clients.
• Designed Specifically for Systems Integrators and Technology Professionals
• Smaller, thinner diameter makes this cable much easier to run
• UltraHD 4K@60 4:4:4 Deep Color Sampling (4096x2160p) and 18Gbps bandwidth rating (End to End)
• Up to 5X more durable on average than standard cables
• ProGrip™ connector utilizes up to 16lbs of retention force to help keep connector in place
• SureLength™ indicators on the connector heads make it easy to organize for installations
• Ultra-flexible, low bend radius, with nano connector head-perfect for tight spaces
• Designed for on-site AV/IT use and light integration in higher education, K12, enterprise, SMB and other commercial environments
• Ethernet Capable
• Supports High Dynamic Range (HDR)
• Simultaneous delivery of dual video streams to multiple users on the same screen
• 5.1/7.1 Lossless Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Surround Sound
• Supports CEC Extension commands and functions, HDMI Ethernet channel, and ARC features
• Up to 32 audio channels (LPCM) and 21:9 aspect ratio
• Multi-Stream Audio (up to 4)
• Backward compatible with previous HDMI 1.4, 1.3 & 1.2 versions
• Molded 24k Gold Plated HDMI male connectors on each end
• ATC & RoHS Certified and UL Rated
• CMG (FT4) Rated for In-Wall Use
• Lifetime Warranty