LONG BEACH, Calif. – Feb. 24, 2011 – For 12 consecutive years, the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has called upon Epson printers to swiftly print thousands of flawless, borderless, color credentials for the 83rd Annual Academy Awards® Ceremony airing on Sunday, Feb. 27.
“This year we’re excited about having Epson’s newest single function printer – the Epson WorkForce® 60 – to produce every official credential,” said Deborah Cahn, manager of Credential Operations for the Academy. “Epson WorkForce printers perform under rigorous conditions and can print non-stop for hours on end. I’ve trusted Epson printers for years, and the new WorkForce 60 certainly measures up to the Academy’s high standards.”
The WorkForce 60 delivers fast automatic single- and two-sided print speeds – 15 ISO ppm black and 7.1 ISO ppm color single-sided; 7.4 ISO ppm black and 4.7 ISO ppm color two-sided1 – to complete all printing needs at full speed. Designed for small business owners that require high-volume, professional looking prints, the sleek WorkForce 60 offers built-in Wi-Fi® n2 and Ethernet capabilities, includes a 250-sheet input capacity, and uses Epson’s exclusive DURABrite® Ultra inks for fade3, smudge- and water4-resistant prints.
Additional Features of the WorkForce 60:
- Direct printing from mobile devices5
- Individual ink cartridges for replacing only the color that is needed
- Instant-drying inks to immediately touch laser quality documents and photos
- ENERGY STAR® qualified and RoHS compliant to help preserve the environment
- Designed to be recycled6
- Epson MicroPiezo® print head technology with smart nozzles delivers ink droplets in as many as three sizes, some as small as three picoliters, delivering sharp, laser-like quality text while optimizing print speeds