With a brightness of 3,100 lumens and XGA resolution, the EB-670's ultra-short-throw design allows you to present large images from a very short distance with minimised shadows and glare. A 14,000:1 contrast ratio and HDMI input mean that students benefit from sharp, clear images.
- Project for longer with improved reliability and a longer lamp life of up to 10,000 hours in eco mode.
- Wirelessly display content easily from a range of smart devices and Google Chromebooks using our iProjection App.
- Split-screen functionality allows two pieces of content to be displayed simultaneously without compromising on quality. The moderator function allows teachers to remain in control, choosing what content to display.
- Connecting the optional Epson document camera allows you to easily display images and 3D objects with incredible detail for the whole class to see.
- Up to 93-inch display and outstanding quality: XGA resolution with Epson 3LCD technology
- Reliable: Improved reliability and a longer lamp life
- Wireless Connectivity (Optional): Allows content to be shown from a range of devices
- Long lamp life: Up to 10,000 hours in eco mode
- Ultra short throw projection: For maximum installation flexibility