The bright, wireless XGA projector with advanced security features
The portable, feature-packed PowerLite 2065 projector brings brilliant image quality to nearly any meeting place, classroom or house of worship, with native XGA resolution plus robust wireless networking. Offering 3x Higher Color Brightness than competitive models, Epson® 3LCD projectors ensure bright, vivid images. With 5,500 lumens of color brightness and 5,500 lumens of white brightness, the 2065 shines bright in a variety of lighting conditions. And, it features great contrast for clear, impactful presentations. This powerhouse projector also includes enterprise-level wireless security for added peace of mind, as well as remote management and control of Epson networked projectors.
- Bright and Colorful: Features 5500 lumens of color brightness (color light output)1 and 5500 lumens of white brightness (white light output).
- Wireless Ready: Includes a high-speed LAN module for wireless connectivity
- HDMI / MHL Connectivity: Stream 1080p content and mirror your mobile device with MHL & the latest in connectivity. Get instant access to movies, games and more from MHL-enabled devices.
- XGA Resolution: 1024 x 768 resolution
- Auto Screen Fit: Easily and quickly adjust the image to fit the screen.
- Far more accurate color with Epson — 3LCD, 3-chip technology for high Color Brightness and wide Color Gamut
- Look for two numbers —
- 5,500 lumens2 Color Brightness for more accurate, vivid color
- 5,500 lumens2 White Brightness for well-lit rooms
- Bright, colorful images up to 300" — XGA resolution (1024 x 768)
- Remarkable sharpness and detail — 15,000:1 contrast ratio; added clarity when displaying text and graphics
- Robust integrated wireless networking — enterprise-level security for peace of mind; compatible with WEP, WPA, WPA2-PSK and WPA2-EAP security protocols
- Split Screen feature — simultaneously project two images (video or still) side-by-side from two different sources
- Remote management and control tools — included software allows for remote monitoring and control of Epson networked projectors; also compatible with Crestron® RoomView®
- Long-lasting lamp — up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode
- Versatile, compact design — includes multiple connectivity options; ideal for taking from room to room or installing in small- to medium-sized spaces