Laser Solutions for Education and Corporate Environments:
Designed for laser-focused learning, the PowerLite L630U offers up to 6200 lumens of equal color and white brightness for powerful performance, flexible placement and exceptional image quality in schools and meeting rooms. Different from other classroom display technology, these laser solutions deliver images up to 500 inches with 16:10 or ultra-wide 16:6 displays for optimal visibility in hybrid education and meeting room settings. These new PowerLite L models come equipped with versatile connectivity options and easy installation tools, including lens shift, HDBaseT and 360-degree placement flexibility, along with 5GHz enterprise-level wireless, upgraded Miracast® and screen sharing for enhanced collaboration. Powered by a virtually maintenance-free, 20,000-hour laser light source with no lamps to replace, the new PowerLite L-Series is designed for reliable operation with energy-saving features for a long lifecycle.
- Up to 6,200 lumens of equal Color and White Brightness1
- Full HD WUXGA support; accepts 4K signal
- Virtually maintenance-free 20,000-hour laser light source3
- Display from 50" to 500" diagonal (16:10) or ultra wide (16:6)
- Built-in tools for simplified installation