Block out the outside world and distractions with NoiseOff™ from HamiltonBuhl. When it comes to reading your favorite book, studying, focusing on important work, or simply looking to unwind, drowning out the noise around you and turning off the hustle and bustle can help create the ideal environment for the task at hand. NoiseOff™ from HamiltonBuhl comes in. This elegant, intelligent and simple solution - developed by scientists and backed by audiologists - is a unique battery-less device that uses patented technology to block out distracting sounds to increase concentration and focus, while still allows you to clearly hear speech without distortion.
Ideal for on/off situations where noise comes and goes, NoiseOff™ enables you to have conversations in noisy environments without the need to remove the unit to hear important voices and sounds. Designed for comfort, with a superior Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 26 decibels, NoiseOff™ is lightweight and compact, with an adjustable headband.
- Revolutionary chamber technology for superior noise buffering and easy communication
- Simple, patented and proven non-electronic design
- Hygienic and impervious to mold, mildew and bacteria
- Clearly hear speech and other useful sounds in noisy environments
- Minimizes fatigue and distraction
- No disposable plugs or awkward muffs
- No batteries or power requirements
- Lightweight, compact easily hangs around your neck or folds for storage
- 26dB Noise reduction rating
- Patented Technology - sound is directed into acoustic chambers that dampen and cancel harmful noise levels.
- No Sound Distortion - chambers are tuned to produce an even reduction of sound levels across the frequency spectrum eliminating sound distortion
- Very high reduction of low frequencies eliminates masking effect on speech
- Adjustable headband: can be worn over head, behind head, under chin
- Compact design, folds small enough to store in shirt pocket
- Hygienic: nothing goes in the ear, or traps heat around the ear
- Foam ear cuffs sit at the outer ear canal and are impervious to mold, mildew and bacteria