Portable Digital Microscope Camera
Open a whole new world of exploration with the HamiltonBuhl VP-SCOPE, the portable, hand-held digital microscope camera!
This innovative design takes the traditional microscope and makes it as portable and easy to use as any digital camera - just zoom in and take your picture.
Focus on tiny objects such as electronics, insects, slides and more! The incredibly precise lens and adjustable LED lighting system ensures the best possible photos and videos.
- Display: 2.8full color TFT LCD
- Display Resolution: 320*240 pixel
- Lens & CMOS sensor: 2 Megapixels
- 1 to Infinity
- Optical Zoom: 10x and 40x
- Digital Zoom: 15x to 200x
- Light Sources: 8 Adjustable White LEDs
- Photo resolution: 1600x1200 pixels, JPG file
- Video resolution: 640x480 pixels, AVI file and 320x240 MP4 file
- Memory: 2GB Micro SD memory (included)
- Battery: Rechargeable Li-ion battery 1800mAh 3.4 (included)
- Camera Scene Options - Multi-light sources, video recording, PC&TV image output (MP4 file), white balance adjustment
- Accessories: Five (5) specialized lens surrounds/caps for accurate image taking (see Image A below)
- Compatibility: Windows 7/ Vista / XP and Mac OSX as USB Data Device
- Software: Specialized imaging software for Windows 7/Vista/XP Only (included)
- Size: 130(L) x 64(W) x 28(T)mm
Software Features (Windows 7/Vista/XP Only)
- Measurement functions - Length, circumference, Area, Radius & Diameter, Angle
- Basic Image Editing
- Image comparison function
- Aiming aid for observation
- Flip an image: vertical flip, horizontal flip, vertical & horizontal flip
- Webcam Function
Image A - Lens Caps and Surrounds:
1 - Contact Cap for soft materials like cloth, wool, paper, hair, skin etc
2 - Contact Cap for surface-mount components, screws, coins
3 - Non-Contact Surround for flowers, insects, narrow items
4 - Deep-Well Cap for looking at small objects and water droplets
5 - Shallow-Well Cap for looking at small particulate matter, sand, fish eggs, etc...