14-Inch High Frequency compression driver designed to operate between the frequencies of 1,000 Hz to 18 kHz and can handle 100 Watts of peak power. The 14XT is designed with a solid, one- piece titanium diaphragm, a 1.4 inch voice coil and a high temperature kapton coil former. The one-piece titanium diaphragm, in conjunction with the edge wound voice coil, reduces the moving mass extending the high frequency response of the driver. The high temperature kapton coil former allows the driver to reach 100 Watts of peak power while the large magnet structure wicks the heat away from the voice coil.
- High frequency compression driver
- Commercially pure titanium diaphragm
- Designed with a solid one- piece titanium diaphragm
- Edge-wound ribbon with high temp Kapton bobbin voice coil material
- Improves the system performance, reliability and power handling