15" Lo Max voice coil material polyimide coated copper ribbon wire Polyimide-impregnated fiberglass former Nomex stiffener solderless diffusion welded OFHC copper leads, subwoofer driver that just might be stronger than your biggest amplifier. With an almost inconceivable power handling capacity of 2400 watts program, the Lo Max has more real world power handling than any other commercially available sound reinforcement loudspeaker. A no compromise design combines this power capacity with high efficiency, excellent frequency response and low distortion for revolutionary performance. It even works well in compact enclosures, The Lo Max is specifically designed for subwoofer use, with extremely high output capabilities and almost inconceivable power handling. While most subwoofer applications are below 150 Hz, it is usable to frequencies as high as 500 Hz.
- 18-inch subwoofer speaker
- 8 Ohms impedance
- Power capacity of 2400 W Program, 1200 W Continuous
- Voice coil diameter: 4.0-inch
- Cone: Kevlar impregnated cellulose
- Voice coil material: Polyimide coated copper ribbon wire Polyimide-impregnated fiberglass former Nomex stiffener
- Solderless diffusion welded OFHC copper leads