15-inch Pro Rider AL CP 1200 Watts Subwoofer, Kevlar impregnated cellulose The Pro Rider driver series represents a new level of power and performance for Black Widow loudspeakers. These outstanding drivers have a power handling rating of 1,200 Watts program, along with high efficiency, reduced distortion and excellent overall sound quality. The series includes two 15-inch models in 8 Ohm impedance, suitable for both subwoofer and woofer applications. The Pro Rider drivers are superior choices for a wide range of sound reinforcement, high level playback, subwoofer and monitor applications. The 1508-8 alcp Pro Rider driver is an excellent choice for general purpose sound reinforcement. The enclosure size is reasonable and its performance form sub bass to upper mid-range is strong. Its versatility included vented and bandpass enclosure designs.
- 15-inch subwoofer speaker
- 8 Ohms impedance
- Power capacity of 1200 W Program 600 W Continuous
- Voice coil diameter: 4.0-inch
- Cone: Kevlar impregnated cellulose
- Voice coil material: Aluminum ribbon wire Polyimide-impregnated fiberglass former Nomex stiffener
- Solderless diffusion welded OFHC copper leads