15-inch KA DT BW black widow low frequency speaker, these state of the art speakers’ features Kevlar impregnated cones and a high efficiency magnet structure to provide outstanding sensitivity, reliability, and performance. The Kevlar impregnated cone is stiffer than an equivalent weight paper cone, reducing the tendency of the cone to distort the shape of the voice coil, thus avoiding rubs and scrapes. Superior power handling results from the increased stiffness, especially with large cone excursions. This cone also offers lower distortion than a paper cone due to a greater dampening of unwanted cone vibrations. The piston action of the Kevlar impregnated cone is extended to a higher-frequency, while the range above is better controlled, with a reduction in vibrational breakup.
- 15-inch bass speaker
- 8 Ohms impedance
- Power capacity of 700 W Program 350 W Continuous
- Voice coil diameter of 4-inch
- Kevlar impregnated cellulose cone
- Aluminum ribbon wire Polyimide-impregnated fiberglass former Nomex stiffener
- Solderless diffusion welded OFHC copper leads voice coil material