18-inch Low Rider Subwoofer includes Kevlar-impregnated cones for increased strength, Kapton voice coil former for higher sensitivity and frequency response, die-cast aluminum frame and more.The Low Rider driver series represents a milestone in highpowered sub-woofer design. An incredible 1,600 Watt program rating and extra-long cone excursion provide maximum amounts of amazingly clean, deep bass.The Low Rider is a superior choice for the bottom end of any highpowered sound system, from DJ rigs to the largest professional touring shows.The Low Rider is specifically designed for sub woofer use, with extremely high output capabilities and massive power handling. While most sub woofer applications are below 150 Hz, it is usable to frequencies as high as 500 Hz.
- 15-inch subwoofer speaker
- 8 Ohms impedance
- Power capacity of 1600 W Program 600 W Continuous
- Voice coil diameter: 4.0-inch
- Cone: Kevlar impregnated cellulose
- Voice coil material: Polyimide coated copper ribbon wire Polyimide-impregnated fiberglass former Nomex stiffener
- Solderless diffusion welded OFHC copper leads