Magenta’s HD-One DX delivers reliable, uncompressed high-definition video over a single Cat5e/6/6e/7 cable, to a distance of 328 feet/100 meters. These fully HDCP-compliant devices feature plug-and-play functionality and require no adjustments to get up and running.
HD-One DX extends embedded HDMI audio in addition to video, with support for Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio. The DX is compliant with HDMI 1.3 and serves up 1080p resolution video at 60Hz, while also boasting support for today’s 3D capable devices.
The 328 foot reach of HD-One DX is also impossible to replicate using HDMI cables, which are difficult to terminate, costly and can degrade picture quality, even at short distances. UTP cable is inexpensive and easy to terminate in the field, making HD-One products an easy decision for extending a HDMI or DVI source to any display.
- Two independent AC mains inputs for redundancy
- Filtered air cooling
- Improved serial communication
- Status indicators on the front panel
- Multiple serial port control
- SAP capability supported in Mondo III SAP versions for end-to-end bi-directional RS232 control of displays
- Backwards compatibility with previous Mondo versions (not all features supported in legacy mode)
- Supports addressable duplex serial (-SAP option)
- Option to add up to eight serial ports
- Improved redundancy
- Optional network interface
- Front panel status indicators
- Full-matrix switching and UTP extension
- Scalable and field upgradable from 16x16 to 256x512
- Compatible with multiview transmitters and receivers
- Save equipment and labor costs with UTP switching