The totally revamped MultiView II STx transmitter handles high-resolution video and audio on a single UTP cable, but now boasts a variety of new modes of operation for handling DDC and sync, all of which make replicating 1080p resolution video easier. Fully compatible with all products in the MultiView –A (video and audio) range, the MultiView II STx is capable of delivering 1920x1200 resolution. Non-RGBHV includes S-video, composite and component and requires an optional multimedia breakout cable. L/R summed audio both left and right channels from a stereo source are combined into one channel and are transmitted to both left and right speakers. Maximum distance capability is determined by receivers distance specification. US part numbers. Non-US part numbers may vary. Some product configurations may not be available in your region.
- RGBHV and non-RGBHV1 video support
- Magenta Magic and copy DDC options
- New video sync operating modes (featuring ReplicSync-II)
- Available in a limited MultiView-A functionality version—video and audio only
- Compatible with all MultiView-A transmitters, receivers, distribution amplifiers and matrix switchers
- Supports 1920x1200 resolution from 1 to 2000ft/609m3
- Optional mount kits and mini-dense power supplies for rack-mount/rigid installations