The MultiView II XRTx video and audio UTP transmitter with local output for MultiView or MONDO signal extension systems Magenta Research.
A key building block in the MultiView video over UTP range, the improved MultiView II XRTx transmitter is available in every configuration (-A/-S and –SAP) and can be paired with any component in the MultiView system, including all receivers, distribution amplifiers and matrix switchers.
When used with the appropriate receivers, the XRTx delivers the world’s longest UTP extension capability at the highest resolution - 1920x1200 at 2000ft/609m.
New functionality includes improved sync technology - making 1080p (and higher) video replication easier to replicate than ever before) and a more-user friendly configuration interface, as virtually any necessary adjustments to an XRTx can now be done externally.
- RGBHV and non-RGBHV1 video support
- Available in all MultiView-‘X’ functionality versions
- Compatible with all MultiView transmitters, receivers, DA’s and matrix switchers
- All external configuration scheme
- Improved sync technology
- Supports 1920x1200 resolution from 1 to 2000ft/609m
- Local out/Cascade support
- DDC/EDID support
- Optional mount kits and mini-dense power supplies for rack-mount/rigid installations