HDMI video and audio extension kit that can send 1920x1200 resolution HDCP-protected video and embedded audio to a distance of 500ft (152m), all on a single Cat6. TX or RX may be ordered individually.
While the HD-One Series is already known for its picture quality, ease-of-use and reliability, the HD-One DX500 goes a step further, boasting improved heat dissipation, lower power consumption and significantly better resistance to emissions.
The HD-One DX500 kit contains (1) transmitter, (1) receiver and (2) universal power supplies.
- 1920x1080, 1080P/60, Resolution, 4K UHD (LX,DX)
- Works Over a Single CAT5e, CAT6, CAT6e, CAT7 UTP, STP or FTP cable
- Supports embedded HDMI audio, including Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- No adjustments or tuning required
- 328'/100 Meter Reach
- 200'/60 Meter Reach 4k Resolutions (LX, DX)
- 500’/152 Meter Reach (LX500, DX500)
- HDMI 1.4 Compliant, HDBaseT
- HDCP Compliant
- Bi-Directional RS-232 Interface (HD-One LX/LX500)
- Two-Way IR Support (HD-One LX/LX500)
- Includes one IR Emitter/Receiver pair (HD-One LX/LX500)
- Tolerances Designed for Commercial Environments
- Compatable with CORIOmax HDBaseT input and output modules